May 07, 2007

And after exams come the holidays

So the exams are history and nothing to mar the relief and enjoyment till the results are declared, which i presume even others like me hope will be delayed as much as possible.
At first I thought that i won't have much work to do in the vacation but the first two days have clearly proved me wrong. Very busy fun filled days.
As Hardik kothare rightly said "An engineer's favourite watch - bird watch" so thats what i was doing today. then online time pass. Not to mention the cricket match at Shivaji Park and a much neede visit to the hajjam's (barber's) shop ensured that I have been kept busy. That of course has still not stopped me wondering what all my friends are doing over the long extended vacation (except the AILA spiritual party at mt. Abu) So drop in a comment somebody. Oh yes and I think I should make the blog open for public viewing now. (Just to grant the wishes of people like Raghav Ohri)

2 comments:

raghav said...

well...for one, you need to post more often, second, make your posts more interesting, something other than vjti, we are there all day man, thirdly, nicer theme please...once all of the superficial stuff is done, we work on humour.

Anand Modi said...

thank you for your suggestions Raghav.